Extra Curricular Activities
School SEK – Guatemala
As a complement to the academic training and in function of a comprehensive development of the student, the School organizes a series of extracurricular activities. The nature of these activities is diverse and is in accordance with the interests of the students themselves, highlighting among them those of a sports and artistic nature.
Below we present the activities that will be offered for the 2020 academic year:
- BMX: Aimed at Primary and Secondary Education students
- Kitchen: Aimed at students of Early Childhood Education and Primary Education.
- Piano and Guitar Masterclass: Aimed at Primary and Secondary Education students
- French: Aimed at students of Primary and Secondary Education
- Catechesis: Aimed at students of Primary Education
- Baseball: Aimed at Primary and Secondary Education students
Festivals: Coinciding with the Christmas holidays and the end of the year holidays, festivals are held in the School in which the students participate. Also, in the last days of the school year, there is an Exhibition of Extracurricular and Sports Activities.
The act of Imposition of Scholarships and Graduation of the students of 2º of Baccalaureate is also celebrated in the School.
First Communions: The School offers each year, for those students who wish it, the necessary preparation for the reception of the sacraments of Penance and First Communion.
Educational Outings: during the year the students, accompanied by their teachers, attend different places in the country such as museums, parks, factories, exhibitions, historical sites, among others, in order to extend educational experiences outside the classroom.
Study Tours: We currently have two trips in the year. First Basic students make a cultural and recreational trip to Costa Rica and Fourth Baccalaureate students travel to Valencia, Spain