SEK International School Guatemala
Entrance to the school will not be allowed when the uniform is not correct.
The uniform is important; it projects our image inside and outside the school. It is not enough to wear it according to the rules, but it must be worn correctly since proper personal appearance is a value promoted and esteemed by SEK International Institution. Our own image distinguishes us and characterizes us in front of ourselves and others. Therefore, we should be the first to take care of it.
In the case of boys, hair must be short, above the earlobe and without exceeding the shirt collar. Excessively short hair that allows the scalp to be seen is not allowed. They will not be permitted to enter school without shaving, and the use of makeup, extravagant hair dyes or the ostentatious or exaggerated display of accessories and adornments in clothing that, in the school´s opinion, detract from the student´s image, is not allowed. Piercings and tattoos are strictly prohibited.
The use of the formal, daily or sports uniform is mandatory in extracurricular activities according to their nature.
It is appropriate to mention that for students to drive their own vehicles to school, they must be of legal age and have a driver’s license, which must be presented to the Head of Studies at the beginning of the school year.
- White or blue polo shirt with the school crest. It must be tucked in, showing the belt.
- Navy blue V-neck sweater and/or blue sweatshirt with the school emblem
- Gray trousers
- Black leather belt
- Black leather dress shoes (no Crocs, no Toms)
- Black or navy blue socks
For students who wear an undershirt, it must be white and without drawings or prints.
- White or blue polo shirt with school crest. It must be tucked into the skirt.
- Navy blue sweater and/or blue sweatshirt with the school emblem.
- Mandatory knee length kilt. It should be worn daily.
- Navy long blue socks or panty hose. In the case of panty hose, they must be thick, not transparent.
- Closed black leather shoes without heels (no Crocs, Toms, or patent leather)
For students who wear an undershirt, it should be white and without drawings or prints.
MY SPORTS STYLE
- SEK sports jacket
- SEK sports pants
- Gray short-sleeve sport shirt with large front and centered emblem
- White long-sleeved polo shirt with navy blue collar and school emblem
- White socks or stockings
- White sneakers
- SEK sports shorts for boys and girls. This garment must be worn only during Physical
- Education periods.